Friday 24 August 2012

PICKS: TOP 5 BEAUTY PRODUCTS UNDER £30 2012





This is a double ended mascara that really opens the eye with its two colour options (darker colour on the top lashes and lighter colour on the bottom lashes). I won’t be without it now that I own it. I use it more than perhaps I should for the price but what’s the point in saving things for best all of the time?


HD BROWS EYE & BROW SHADOW KIT IN ‘VAMP’ - £19.25
This was a Glossybox sample (one of the few I was truly thrilled to receive) so although I didn’t spend my own money on it if I ever lose it or use it all up I will definitely be replacing it. ‘Vamp’ colours really suit my hair and skin tone but I believe there are other colours available for the fairer coloured among us. I won’t use anything else to fill my brows in now.


This is my go-to highlighter. I worship this product for it’s never ending ability to make me glow. My skin looks instantly lifted and healthier when I wear this. It doesn’t have the pink tones of usual highlighters either so it doesn’t leave me looking too pink or flushed as some of the pinker based highlighters I own can do occasionally.


I love my lipsticks and as far as I’m concerned if I could only wear one brand of lipstick for the rest of my life I would choose Dior. The brand’s lipsticks are long wearing, highly pigmented and just make me feel so flamboyant and special. I really can’t sing their praises enough. The shade shown here is my favourite pink called ‘Plaza’. I slick it on for parties or nights out when I want to feel girl and giggly.


This powder never ceases to amaze me. I only have to use a little over my base make-up to set it into place and it stays that way for hours before I need to reapply it. I’ve had the same pot for months now which just proves my point. I can’t imagine what I shall do when this powder runs out because I simply can’t imagine anything else living up to this.


If you could own any beauty product under £30 what would it be?
Let me know - all comments loved and appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing posts like these! Must try the dior lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it - its so long wearing and just really lush! My favourite lipsticks definitely! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.