Thursday 25 October 2012

REVIEW: ESTEE LAUDER ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR EYE SYNCHRONIZED COMPLEX



I've had a couple of these little sample pots of Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex knocking around my stash for months and months now. They're common free-gift-with-purchase fodder when it comes to Estee Lauder freebies. Having suffered such a strange reaction to the Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream, and having never used this eye gel for a continued period before, I was reluctant to see what would happen. I gave it a go anyway and I'm really glad that I did.


This is a gel more than a cream. It isn't fragranced and sinks in very quickly when patted onto the brow bone and under the eye (I never put a product like this directly onto the lids of my eyes). It's quite cooling - even more so if kept in the fridge so that it de-puffs my eye-bags first thing in the morning. 


I have definitely noticed an improvement in my eye area over the course of using this (roughly 10 days so far). It's brightened and lifted any uneven skin tone around my eyes. It also seems to have stopped my eyes from feeling dry, especially recently with all of the blustery weather the UK has been enduring recently.


I really like it but would I recommend it? The RRP is £37.00 for 15ml which is very expensive... I would say take advantage of the FGWP offers when they're available and get this as an added extra. Even though it's meant to be used day and night a little goes a long long way and I can't see myself running out of this any time soon - at least not until my next bout of Estee Lauder purchases.


Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex is available at Estee Lauder counters across the UK and online.

1 comment:

  1. I bought this full size (15ml I think) and it is really worth the money, I've noticed a significant improvement to the skin under my eyes! My last pot lasted about 5 months, so pretty good really xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.