Friday 2 November 2012

REVIEW: ESTEE LAUDER LASH PRIMER PLUS




This Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus was a birthday gift from last year that I only got around to properly using a few months ago. I was blessed with very long curly eyelashes that actually touch the hood of my eyes without curlers, primers or mascaras. I've never felt the need to use a primer on my lashes before and, as I don't have excessively oily eyelids, most mascaras tend to simply stay put unless I accidentally rub my eye or something equally silly...


This is a white formula that applies onto the lashes in the same way that a mascara would. It apparently creates more volume whilst allowing you to see where the ends of your lashes actually are so you can apply mascara all over giving the effect of longer and fuller lashes. It's also supposed to improve the longevity of your mascara by keeping it in place.


I found that my mascara didn't move unless I really rubbed my eye very very hard (I did it on purpose that time just to test - see what I do for you all?) and that it made it easier to apply mascara to the entirety of my lashes because the white shone out like a sore thumb if I didn't. The brush is easy to use with actual real bristles (cue happy dance) that coats each lash relatively evenly.


I didn't really gleam much use from it apart from the points that I have already mentioned. It's a lovely product but there is something a bit unnecessary about it - for me anyway. Someone with shorter or straighter lashes than mine would probably be better off using it and get more out of it than me.


Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus is available from Estee Lauder counters and online. RRP: £17.50.


The website is also saying that at the moment all orders have free delivery and come with two free samples... So even if this product isn't floating your boat I am sure there will be something on there for you. Go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.