Wednesday 7 August 2013

HEY, IT'S OK #13

Hey_It's_Ok_13
HEY, IT'S OK...

To be completely obsessed with a new eye-shadow palette because it swatches beautifully.

To have never have entered an IKEA store. Ever.

To actively plan, with your sister, to pop your Nandos cherries. It's even written on the calendar. Yes - we're hill-billies.

To get completely frustrated with Spotify, to the point of rage, because every time you click on a song it decides to take you to the artist's page instead of play the track.

To believe in Karma. Yes, you're a bitch but guess what? Karma is an even bigger one. Well, Karma and my sister - whichever one gets to you first.

To truly believe that two slices of burnt pizza is a perfectly adequate meal two days in a row.

To not really care what happens with your job because you want to blog full time anyway.

To tell the iron 'Ah ha, Moriarty, we meet again...' because, you know, you're Sherlock Holmes in your head (don't judge me).

To punch your father very hard in the arm when he suggests you should try to get rhinoplasty on the NHS. Thanks Dad. I love you and your massive nose too.

To forgive your father when he texts you to say that you looked very pretty at that wedding reception you went to. N'awwww....

5 comments:

  1. Ah I had a little giggle reading this, you will love nando's!

    Holly
    www.alongcamehollyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't been to an IKEA store until about two years ago. I was like running around looking at everything. It was so exciting....

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to Nandos either!

    i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my channel at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out!

    katy x

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only popped my Nando's cherry about a year ago but I've never looked back haha! xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol loved this post, i haven't been to Nandos either so you're not alone, Ikea! i miss going there not been in like forever! xx

    Claire does beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.